Monday, February 05, 2007

Jadyn Spotted at the Movie Theater??

It seems there is hardly ever any news from India on Mondays. Maybe tomorrow?? I would love to hear that Ms. Roy has the passport in her hands. This is the only loose end that must be tied up this week. Can I add another MUST to that... and the sooner the better! We are a little on pins and needles, but we know that everything is going to be okay. God hasn't brought us this far to forget about us now. He is orchestrating everything so beautifully and making it easy to trust Him. Praise His name!

Here is a cute story about my little six-year-old niece... my mother and I took her to see Charlotte's Web on Saturday (great movie!). Just before the movie started she asked if I had Jadyn's picture. I told her yes and got it out of my purse to show her. She then asked if she could keep it in her lap so that Jadyn could watch the movie with her (I wanted to laugh and cry all at the same time). So, of course, Jadyn enjoyed the movie right along with us... part of the time on my niece's lap and part of the time sitting in the cup holder. She got just a little sticky from the movie concessions (heehee). We all think about her all the time. Oh, how I yearn for the day when she really will be here with us. Let it be soon Lord!

3 comments:

Nadra said...

Hey there my friend....

It's going to be SOON. I looked back at some of the posts on Ian's blog from last year and I remember the same thoughts were going through my head. Next week you'll be on an airplane heading half way around the world to the most beautiful baby girl. God takes care of us during these difficult times. He is SO faithful. I'm praying for you guys.

Can't wait to hear the screams of joy when you get word that Anju has Jadyn's passport in her hands. I'm sure I'll be able to hear it in Tulsa!!!

Love ya,
Nadra

Anonymous said...

Grace:
Praying it will be soon! I just know it will be. I loved the story about your niece! What a sweetie!
Soon she will be with you and you will be showing her off to everyone and she will be chariming them with her sweetness. I look forward to reading your blog when you have her in your arms.
Leveta

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.