Wednesday, January 31, 2007

My Beautiful Brown Eyed Girl!!


I was so surprised to get a new picture of our beautiful brown eyed girl today. (Thank you Pam and Joel!) Isn't she just gorgeous! I was taken off guard though because they cut off all her curls! I cried and not just because of the curls being gone, but because she looked a little peaked and thinner to me, and maybe even a little lonely. I guess I'm just a worrying mommy. While of course I greatly treasure every picture, it somehow made it harder to wait. I know they are taking good care of her at the orphanage, but I just want to hold her so badly it's almost unbearable at times. I just ache inside and two weeks seems like an eternity. Please pray for us that the passport will come soon. Also, please pray that we will have strength to wait.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grace:
She is so adorable!! Those eyes are going to tempt you to give in when she is begging you for something....So sad that they cut her curls. It will be interesting to find out why when you get there. You all have waited for TOO long. I am praying that it won't be much longer. How exciting that you have bought your tickets. Could you email me again at clck2001@fidnet.com.
Leveta

Nadra said...

Grace and Shane,

She's beautiful. It won't be much longer. I know it's hard. We'll keep praying!!!

Love ya,
Nadra

angie tucker said...

She's just gorgeous! What a cutie...and she looks like a happy little one as well!

In just a matter of days, you'll be holding her in your arms!

Praying that Valentine's Day comes soon and that you hear about her passport.

God Bless,

Angie