Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Be Home Soon...

Jadyn enjoying the big bed in the hotel room! She is sleepy and ready for a nap.



Sweet baby girl... all smiles and showing off her new bangles daddy bought for her.
The auto rickshaws we rode(Don't worry grandmas... we were safe!)
We have had a great day... we just played and shopped and enjoyed being together! Daddy just spoiled his girls today! It was a great time of rest before getting on the plane for the very long ride home. Tomorrow we might shop a little more (heehee!) and then just hang around the hotel until it's time to leave for the airport. Shane and I have just laughed and had sooo much fun with Jadyn. She is always doing something so funny and cute.
Here is a list of just some of the adorable things she does:
-The way she throws her head back and laughs when we kiss her neck.
-The hundreds of different ways she she grins at us.
-The way she rolls her eyes up and hold's her mouth when she's feeling shy.
-The way she pats us with her tiny little hands when we are patting her.
-The way she sleeps between us at night and reaches out her little hands to feel for us.
-The way she babbles and talks so sweetly to the baby on the lotion bottle.
-Watching the way she looks at her daddy... he is an AMAZING daddy.
I could go on all night, but I guess I should stop. When you meet her , you'll know what I mean. I guess I keep saying it, but we are just SO happy. God hand-picked her for us... there is no doubt about it. We feel so honored and blessed to be her mommy and daddy. We are forever changed! Praise the Lord for his goodness and love for us. This whole experience from the first piece of paper we filled out until today has been one miracle after another. I can't begin to list all of ways God has shown His mighty hand in our lives.
We will try to post once more before we leave tomorrow. We will see everyone soon! We look forward to seeing all of you at the airport and we so appreciate all of the comments you have made. It means so much to know that everyone is thinking about us and sending up prayers.
Also... grandmas, she had the big BM!!! Yipeee! We never thought we would be celebrating poopy... my how life has changed!

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

God is Awesome! Praying for you all.
God Bless,
Scott & Brigette

Anonymous said...

I am so thrilled to see how happy and in love Jadyn is with you and Shane. She is so beautiful!!!! What an awesome life you guys are going to have. It seemed as though this wonderful moment would never happen, but you and Shane stayed strong, trusted God and never stopped praying and believing God would finish what he started. What a witness you have been for others!!! Be faithful to God and he will be faithful to us!!! Jayden is a true example of that!!!!
Kristie Humphries

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful!!!!
I love her SMILE! Can't wait to see you guys.
Love,
Shannon

Kristi W. said...

She's gorgeous! I love all the pics. Your family is finally together! Yeah! I'm praying for a safe and easy trip home for you guys. Can't wait to hear the day to day Jadyn stories on your blog once you get home.

Kristi (Daya's mama)

Anonymous said...

She is absolutly beautiful!! It's amazing to see how great she is already adjusting to you two!! I can't wait to meet her!!
Love you both,

Renee Dietzel

Anonymous said...

I forgot to say, I love the outfit on her!!!
Kristie

Anonymous said...

Grace:
She is so adorable and so precious! I love reading your list of the cute and sweet things she does. I can't wait to meet her in person someday. Perhaps at the India reunion in Tulsa.
Leveta

Anonymous said...

Jadyn is so unbelievably cute! I bet you just want to kiss and squeeze her all the time. Being a mom, I know what you mean about those tiny little hands reaching out for you...how precious that is. She just needs to know that you're there. You can just see how content/happy she is by the look on her face. My how blessed you guys are...all of you!

Love and Prayers,
jenny

Anonymous said...

from looking at all the pictures she looks like she has always been a part of your lives. I have to admit i was alittle concerned about how she would adjust - but God is soon good He even took care of that.Can't wait to see her in person.
love to all
Karen McCollum

Anonymous said...

Hey guys,
we sure enjoy the pictures
Kaitlyn and Caleb went nuts over the pictures of Jadyn! We can't wait to see you all. Shane, you look hooked!!!! with your beautiful daughter.

Love you'll all three

Donnie,Jeanette,Kaitlyn and of course, CaBob

Anonymous said...

You guys are a beautiful family! I could not be more thrilled for you. I am enjoying all the stories, and cry like a baby while reading them. You three are truly blessed and loved by God. I am so proud to watch as God blesses His children. I cant wait to meet your new little blessing and watch as she and Logan play together. Children are such a blessing that is all to often taken for granted. Enjoy and breathe in every moment. I cant wait to see you. She is blessed to have such fine parents! Love you all! Melissa

Anonymous said...

Grace,
It is so wonderful to see how happy you and Shane look! God is truly wonderful and has blessed you with a beautiful girl who I can't wait to meet. I know you've had some rough days over the last several months but I'm sure the memory of those are gone. I will continue to pray for your family to have a safe journey home. Come see us as soon as possbile.

God Bless,
Sherrie Moody

Nadra said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! She is precious. I know you guys are thrilled. Can't wait to see you Friday night.

Blessings,
Nadra

Pam said...

Grace & Shane,
We are so thrilled with how well things are going for you! Jadyn is more beautiful than ever now that she is with you! Isn't this feeling THE most amazing thing ever. As long as the journey has been, as long as we waited for parenthood, all the bumps, all the tears, all the prayers, all the fasting....so worth it isn't it? I know it is.
Can't wait to hear more. Safe trip home.
Love & Hugs,
Joel, Pam, & Micah

Anonymous said...

I cant wait to get my hands on her. She truly is a gift from God and an answer to a desire from the heart. Nana aka Janice

Anonymous said...

Our Dearest Jadyn,

We can't wait to meet you! You have been in our prayers and in our hearts for quite some time now. We love you very much and will always be here for you. You are an angel sent to us from God.

Your God Parents,
Steve and Teresa

Anonymous said...

Hello Grace. I LOVE to see your family together! I cried reading each post. I could just feel your thankfulness to the Lord for such a good gift.
If you are allowing people to come to your airport arrival, please let us know the details. If not, please invite me to a party of some type so we can formally me!
Blessing to you in India. What an amazing journey to your daughter. What God has purposed let nothing stop. Congratulations!
Natasha and Avi Joy

Anonymous said...

see you soon! Love all the post. Thank you for allow us to be included in your journey! It is like reading someones diary or a really good book!! Yea for the BM! You will be surprised how many other little (but important) things you praise HIM for!
Peggy Nez

Melissa said...

Wow Grace she is too cute for words how are you ever going to say no to that cute little face. It is so encouraging to see you finally together and happy, it gives me encouragement that one day we will get there, hopefully soon, have a great trip home! Melissa K from forum (Anela's mommy)

Anonymous said...

I have been traveling home from a business trip all day and it has been driving me NUTS not to get to check your blogg...I think I am addicted!! You will have to post even after you get home so I can see pictures of Jadyn :-). I absolutely cried today reading all the cute things Jadyn does. I cant wait to experience them in person. You are right...your life has and will change. It will be full of poopy diapers, puke, drool and naps. Your entire life will revolve around her but is entirely worth it. God choose this special child to be yours. Looking forward to seeing you at the airport on Friday!!

Heather Riggs

Anonymous said...

Shane and Grace and of course Jadyn, you all look so happy and as you know we are so happy for you. She is so beautiful. Shane she looks like you, she is for sure your gift. Can't wait to see you all Friday have a safe return. Love Penny, Roy and girls