Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas Jadyn

Our Sweet Baby Jadyn,

We have been thinking about you all day... thinking about how wonderful next Christmas will be when you are with us. Nanna and I put some new toys together for you this afternoon. Grandma and nanna both had Christmas presents for you. We know you are going to love them! Daddy liked them too!
It won't be very long now and we will be on an airplane on our way to get you. I started packing your suitcase this evening. We are coming soon little one. Merry Christmas! We love you!!

Mommy and Daddy



I was listening to the Third Day Christmas cd today and heard the song Merry Christmas the words mean so much today...

It's Christmas time again and you're not home
Your family is here and yet you're somewhere else alone
So tonight I pray that God will come and hold you in his arms
And tell you from my heart
I wish you Merry Christmas

Christmas is the time we celebrate the Holy Child
And we celebrate His perfect gift of love
He came to earth to give His life and prepare a place for us
So we could have a home with Him above.

It's Christmas time again and now you're home
Your family is here so you will never be alone
So tonight before you go to sleep, I'll hold you in my arms
And tell you from my heart
I'll tell you from my heart
I wish you Merry Christmas



No comments: