Thursday, July 13, 2006

Busy! Busy! Busy!

We are still waiting for Jadyn's legals. Hopefully, we will get them by the end of the month. We got the video Jynger, the India Program Director at Dillon, made for us of Jadyn during her trip to India. It is just a short little clip but ...WOW!! Talk about heartache! It just makes us long for her even more. She is doing so well. It shows her trying to pull herself up and sitting up so well. Shane is going to make copies of it so that we can keep watching it over and over again, and not have to worry about damaging the original tape.

We have been very busy getting Jadyn's room ready and registering for baby showers. My good friend, Heather, spent an entire Saturday helping me with my baby registries. God sent her to me! She is a very detail oriented and organized person. I couldn't have done it without her. With clipboard in hand, she navigated the way through isles upon isles of baby stuff. I learned so much and now feel confident about what I need for our sweet baby girl. THANK YOU HEATHER!!!!

We have wonderful friends and family. They have four different baby showers planned for us over the next few weeks. Also, school is starting on August 9th and I'm moving to a newer and nicer classroom. It really is a busy and exciting time! I'm feeling the need to make lots of lists right now, and I' m not typically a list maker (just feeling the need, haven't actually done it yet!) I will most likely have to do this very soon.

I'm thankful for being able to stay busy. It really seems to be the best thing to do to help with the waiting. The days go quicker and I feel more prepared. It's also a great stress reliever.

No comments: